Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lets Ride Pardner...

A while back I got a hankerin for some country western art. It just so happened, I stumbled across this cowboy I had drawn a while back and decided it was time for him to get back in the saddle again and ride west. Then I got to thinkin' - that he might need a pardner, so this little blond feller joined the posse too. I finally realized... how 'bout them cowgirls?! So a little lady or two joined the gang and now they're giddy-upin and yee-hawin into town!

Just remember, don't squat with your spurs on and there never was a horse that couldn't be rode and never was a cowboy who couldn't be throwed. So if yer so inclined to head West, just saddle up and hitch yer hide to a click on any image to find these cowpokes in a nearby town. There's not a lick of cowboy blood in me but I can ride in my dreams and now your kids can too!  Happy trails...





No comments:

Post a Comment