Tuesday, September 8, 2009

School Bell's Ringing...


Truth be known I can't sleep, so of course, what would any normal person do - but blog at 3 am. I don't really have an image to use for this blog post, at least nothing that's for sale in our stores - so I'll make it short and sweet. Maybe then I can try and get back to sleep for a couple hours before I have to actually get up for the day and you can get back to whatever it is you do too.

Today is the first day of school around here. Can you remember the first day of school, from any grade?

The cooler weather has just begun to creep in, with the promise of a few warm days still lingering for an Indian Summer. In the "normal" morning hours, the kids will be yelling and screaming in the school yard until everything is once again silenced by the sound of the school bell clanging to life once more to announce another school year's official beginnings. So go ahead and take a deep breath, the kids really are back to school and you can smile out loud at the idea of a little time to yourself.

And so with the promise of the Fall season beginning, I will attempt a few more, new designs for Thanksgiving and of course Christmas, my favorite time of the year. I do love drawing things for the holidays, especially when the new designs sell quickly, then I know I got to make someone smile. So please be sure to stop back and check on what's cookin'! I might even make time to blog more, and just use sketches I've yet to finish, if nothing is ready - ya never can tell?! I like to keep myself guessing it makes for surprises i didn't even know about. Remember to smile today, it could always be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment