Thursday, June 18, 2009

Schools Out!

... all Summer! - It comes around every year during June. along with graduations and proms. When my youngest niece completed kindergarten this year I listened to parents standing nearby and laughed at some of their comments in Facebook and Twitter, regarding the end of the school year. Naturally, a few funny thoughts came into my mind and the warped doodles began. Out of it came an entire water world collection of fish & portholes - they could also be considered "watercolors". Call them whatever you like, hopefully my sense of humor will appeal to you and maybe they'll workout for a graduation gift or a beach theme for your child's bedroom or perhaps they'll just be a fun shirt for you or the kids, or at the very least they'll make you smile while you're reading this blog. So happy Summer!

NOTE: T
he dogs still seem frightened when I laugh out loud at my drawings, they've taken to staying in the other room now. Apparently my sense of humor is not for the faint of heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment