Thursday, September 2, 2010

The many Faces of Mary...

For my friend Mary Adams ~
... who seems busier then a mountain lion in a room full of rockin chairs most days and is full of optimism! She's taught everyone how to pass along the best cyber-hugs and offers her kind words and warped sense of humor each day.

Mary's a mom of three kids, has a loving husband who's her brand of hero (Hoagy!), a talent and love for photography, is a Cardinals fan-atic and often seems to have a ToDo list as long as the one guy's beard from ZZ Top! It's small wonder she appears to be a super hero by day!

So Mare, in honor of your inspirational energy and good humor - I sketched your many faces. Hope you don't mind and please send that transfusion or a howto manual, so I can get as much done as you do each day?!

ps ~ Message me your email, if you like it and I'll send you the 8x10 file you can print out. (((Mary!)))

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I LOVE THIS!!! You are so cool!! Totally unexpected this but you made my day!! You're a fantastic artist and so full of great wit!! Love all the wonderful kind words too!! Love ya Lynda!!!!!

    ReplyDelete